Everything you need to know about taking final exams at 麻豆国产精品.
Final exams for fall and spring semesters are held at the close of the semester. Final exams for summer courses are normally held during the last regularly scheduled class meeting. Exam times are scheduled by the Office of the University Registrar. Instructors indicate their final exam requirements on syllabi or announcements distributed during the first week of class. If a course does not require a final exam, the appropriate course-related activity will be substituted at the scheduled time during finals week. Classes may not meet at other times during finals week without the written consent of the appropriate academic Dean and Provost.
Students are advised that:
- No final exams will be administered to an individual or group before the last official class meeting without the written consent of the appropriate academic dean or Provost.
- No instructor may increase the time allowed for a final exam beyond the scheduled two hours without written consent from the appropriate academic dean or the Office of Academic Services and Retention.
- No instructor may change the time or date of the final exam.
- No student may be required to take more than two final exams during one calendar day. Students with more than two exams on one calendar day should go to the appropriate academic dean or to the Office of Academic Services and Retention.
- Postponed exams may be requested only by students who are seriously ill or who have more than two exams in one day. Students will make the arrangements through the appropriate academic dean or the Office of Academic Services and Retention.
- Postponed exams will be held no later than the first week of the following term.
- Instructors must offer a make-up exam to all students who were excused from the final exam because of illness or because of conflict with other exams.
The Final Exam Period for each semester consists of the following:
Garden City Campus
- Courses starting before 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday, meet in the standard undergraduate time grid (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 8:00 am-8:50 am, etc.; Tuesday, Thursday, 8:00 am-9:15 am, etc.) converted as indicated. Courses not meeting in the standard time grid will be found in the Final Exam Schedule.
- A preliminary schedule of exam dates and times (excluding classroom assignments), is released prior to the start of each Fall and Spring semester. The Master Final Exam Schedule (including classroom assignment) is distributed on November 15 for the fall semester and April 15 for the spring semester. Both schedules include all graduate and undergraduate sections assigned a final exam date/time and includes on and off-grid courses.
- Courses starting after 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday, meet at the same time in the same room as they have all semester unless on the list of the Final Exam Schedule.
- Courses on the Weekends聽meet at the same time in the same room as they have all semester.
- Semester Hours Mon, Tues, Thu, Fri: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Wed: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Extended Hours April 29-30: 9:00 am- 6:00 pm
- Holiday Observances May 27: Closed June 19: Closed July 4-7: Closed
- In-Person Payments Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm